Four solid walls for fast, low-friction tooth movement and superior control.
– Brechet made of steel 17-4 has no deformations
– Vertical slot in which hooks and other accessories are inserted
– Extremely smooth and rounded surfaces for maximum comfort
– Romboid base of the bracket with a vertical line in the middle for proper positioning
– Easy opening and closing doors
– Permanent design for the bracket
– Anatomically constructed base of the bracket
– It can be recycled
– Opens and closes with instrument 866-4012
– Place the instrument tip directly on the release button of the sliding mechanism at an angle of 90 degrees to the face of the lock (see picture).
Note: The top of the instrument must be held at right angles to the sliding mechanism.
Note: Less than 150 grams of force is required to open the rack.
– Simply slide the sliding mechanism with your fingers. You should hear a striking sound that means the bracelet is closed. If the bow is visibly bent or it is running insert into the opening because of the position of the tooth, use a cool tool instrument.